Thursday, September 14, 2017

My Future Awaits

In 10 years from now I hope to be a professional fighter in the UFC living in my mansion and making my family millions! If that doesn't work out I want to be an Iron Worker which I think is still an amazing career. If not THAT, a carpenter. Yep, that's right, I have a back up for my back up!  At first I wanted to be a carpenter but I thought iron working is the a like a step up so that's what I wanna do. I actually have a plan for my future but this is when I get out of high school so this is only about 4-5 years into the future.

My plan is to get a job all through out high school and save up my earnings. I can y spend a little here and there though obviously. When I get out of high shool I'm going to look for an apartment with my friend  Christopher Pico, he's such a great friend. Then once we fined one we're gonna get 2 dogs, 1 Pitbull and 1 Rottweiler, the Pitbull is his and the Rottweiler is mine. We want to train our dogs to be pretty viscous so we're gonna get them when there just little pups so they can grow up together. We also both want Chevy Camaro convertibles, I want mine all red with black stripes on the hood and trunk. I forgot what he wanted on his but we thought it was funny how we both wanted the same car since we were little kids.

Well that's the plan for my future. And yes of course I'm gonna be trying to live out my dream in the next 5-6 years after. Just not in my parents basement....


3 comments:

  1. I love that you took time and really thought about your response! Thanks for sharing so many fun ideas about your future! But where is your vision board??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,Thank you for that I'm sure you will be living your dream being the number one boxer in history and you can tell everyone who doubted you,I told you so.

    ReplyDelete