Friday, December 1, 2017

Book Blog

12/1/17


Today I am going to be talking about a book I had recently read. The book I read was Secrets in the Shadows by Anne Schraff.
 This book is about a 17 year old boy named Roylin, whose family doesn’t have a lot of money. Roylin lives in a small apartment and goes to Bluford High, he meets a girl he really likes and will do anything to get her a necklace that she really wants. But there’s a problem. He cant afford it. What will he do? Read to find out.
I don’t have a favorite part in the book because I loved the whole thing. I loved it because the book had me drawn to it every word I read and my heart was constantly racing! I most defiantly recommend this book for kids 12-14 years old for sure. This book will remind you that you have a purpose in life and to not ever think that you don’t belong, Enjoy the book!

2 comments:

  1. Ill check to book out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you ended this blog post! You shared some real, honest feelings which is interesting to read! Don't forget to add in the genre and edit your work before posting.

    ReplyDelete